Gift Certificates Available
Gentle hands on approach that releases tension deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction and improve whole-body health and performance.
- Clients report that this treatment is extremely relaxing
- Helps with Migraine and other type of headaches
- Chronic pain and trauma
- Clients looking for an energetic connection
- Clients who need gentle work due to injury and other limitations
Pain Relief Massage
Focus work dedicated on areas of pain (pressure can be adjusted to clients preference)
- Treatment goals and self-care given if needed
- Modalities may include :
- Myofascial Release- helps with posture imbalances and compensation patterns
- Neuromuscular or “trigger point”- targeted work on specific muscles
- PNF stretches- helps to improve ROM and resting length of muscle
Due to the nature of this work, open communication during the session is crucial to make sure you don't get too uncomfortable. Keep in mind that soreness may occur and that plenty of water should be ingested to aid with the flushing and removal of toxins that will have been released from the treatment.
Stress Relief Massage
Swedish Massage is a very relaxing and therapeutic style of bodywork. It combines oils or lotion with an array of strokes such as rolling, kneading, and percussion. (Pressure can be adjusted to clients preference)
- Increases circulation and lymph flow
- Decreases stress hormones
- Improves sleep
- Sedates the central nervous system
Myofascial release is a form of soft tissue therapy intended to eliminate pain, increase range of motion, and helps to re-balance the entire body. It does this by using massage techniques to stretch the fascia and release the bonds that exist between the fascia, muscles and bones. Fascia is the connective tissue that connects and covers all muscles, organs, and skeletal structures of the body. Direct myofascial release is sometimes known as deep tissue work. Indirect release applies light pressure and gently stretches the fascia; this allows for increased blood circulation and relief from pain.
Trigger Point Therapy
Trigger Point Therapy is a style of bodywork that focuses on stimulating and releasing "trigger points" in your body. Trigger points are tender areas of tension similar to acupressure points, except they occur in the belly of the muscle rather than along the energy pathways of the body. These "knots" are built up throughout a person's life due to physical, mental, and/or emotional stress. During a session, focused pressure is applied through a variety of techniques order to release your trigger points. This process can be quite painful at times, yet the effects are lasting and profoundly transformative.